• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from SATX/Htown

Britex

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
I am new to the forum and will be lurking around :D
I currently live in both Houston and San Antonio, yes I commute too much. But will be living in SATX come April.
I have posted some pics the gallery so feel free to comment, just be nice.
I ride a Triumph Tiger 1050se and a Yamaha (Star) Raider.
Cheers!
Britex

Howdy and welcome. I'm also a satx tiger rider new to the forum. Hopefully we'll see each other on the road.

If you commute that much you may have seen me I make at least one trip a week between SA and Houston in my GTO its bright yellow kind of hard to miss

If you commute that much you may have seen me I make at least one trip a week between SA and Houston in my GTO its bright yellow kind of hard to miss

I probably have seen you. I don't really notice the cars too much unless they REALLY stand out like 30's to 70's models. No offense I have become pretty numb to the trip and try to get into a zone where I think away the miles. :D

Back