• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit 1250 - New Member from Northern Va

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

New here, but not new to forums. Decided to get back in the saddle after a 20 year lull - mostly due to my youngest son having just bought his first bike (FZ07). My last bike was a Suzuki GS1150G, a freight train of a naked bike which weighed about the same.

Won't bore you with the how's and why's, but I settled on clean, 3100 mile, 2007 Suzuki GSF1250S Bandit that I'll take possession of this Saturday.

Which is why I'm here. Did a search for Suzuki Bandit forums and, though there are several, the sub forum here on TWT is easily the most active. So, am looking forward to reading, learning and participating.

Best,

Dan

Welcome back. There are a lot of us retread riders here, who rejoined the sport either when our kids grew up or when we retired and finally had time to get back in the saddle.

Beautiful country, Virginia. I used to go to Reston on business a lot, but never had time to explore as much as I wanted. I did get to know Fairfax Country fairly well, though. My favorite restaurant was the American Cafe - ever eat there?

Back