• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

Just got back from my extended version of the ride. Great to hang out with Thomas x2, Gina, and ?. Hope that foot's all right, Gina.

Had a great post-ride ride on RM12, Hamilton Pool Road, Old Spicewood, and Fall Creek.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ride guys, enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Austin TARA: Monthly ride - July Ride, Wimberley - Video

Thanks for the ride! :rider:

Looking forward for next month ride. Here is a 4 min video from our Ride.

Austin's Texas Adventure Riders - July ride, Wimberley, TX https://youtu.be/YNDM3nmwxT4

Great stuff, Elio. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Does anyone know thw location of that creek crossing?

That is the Blanco river's crossing on Wayside dr. you can see it in google maps - street view. Type in google maps the coordinates: 29°58'02.5"N 98°11'22.4"W

Thanks for the video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riders,

The next ride is Saturday, Aug 5th. We will be riding the hilly, curvy backroads around Spicewood. Should be a fun time. Hope to see you there.

I'll see you there

Count me in! See ya then.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Will be good to see you again, Elio.

JT and I are going to make this ride as well.

We will meet the group at Hwy 281 and RR 1323. Tag along for most of the loop, then split for Kerrville.

Will be good to see you again, Elio.

JT and I are going to make this ride as well.

We will meet the group at Hwy 281 and RR 1323. Tag along for most of the loop, then split for Kerrville.
I hope the toe is on the mend.

As it will be my first time...
1. Do you usually eat lunch in a restaurant or pack one for the road.
2. When do you usually get back?

As it will be my first time...
1. Do you usually eat lunch in a restaurant or pack one for the road.
2. When do you usually get back?
Usually eat at a restaurant. This is my second time out. Lest ride we returned around 3 pm to Austin. Seeya then!

Morning,

Is it to late to join today's ride? I think I can get there by 9. Just moved to Texas and got the bike started.

Is the route good for a SuperTenere?

Thanks!

Morning,

Is it to late to join today's ride? I think I can get there by 9. Just moved to Texas and got the bike started.

Thanks!

Anybody can come and that bike is perfect

Morning,

Thanks!

Its stands up at 8:30. The GPS is in the first post, if you want to meet us on the way.

Usually it is stands up at 9 am.
See first thread.

We are here!
93a3cb955867aef886bab357efc190d7.jpg

Back