• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My new tiddler is done

Reaction score
Suzuki Van Van 200cc with sidecar.
I wanted a gofer ride that can carry my wheelchair.
It took a total of two months including time waiting on steel and parts but it is great,
It tracks straight without and pull to left or right and has absolutely no tendency to head shake. The little beast has fool injection and an oil cooler and a comfortable seat. I changed the rear sprocket from 46 to 54 teeth because of the small engine and great wind resistance. Top end is a little over 50 but it is mainly for around town.
IMG_2377.JPG
[/IMG]
Why don't my photos show up?

Last edited:
Sounds like an awesome machine, thanks for sharing!

The pic isn't showing up because you are trying to link to a file on your computer. You will need to upload to a hosting site and link to it from there. Or use the attachement feature of this site, but the image will need to be a certain size.

If you want, you can email me the photo and I can post it for you.

Sounds like a lot of fun, how many fools per mile does the fool injection use? :trust:

just ribbing you, but it would be great to see a few pics.

Gary

Nice! Should be fun to see a Van Van hack. Now to get it out to one of SwampFox's excellent tiddler runs!

Last edited:
Here you go James, sorry they are so big; it's tough to resize from my phone.

38016455462_8ffb1fb647_z.jpg

37993977346_ae698809f3_k.jpg

37338410714_e27929fe9f_k.jpg

24195234838_07d2578aee_k.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou kindly. Maybe some other kind soul will know ho to shrink them.
I have very little computer skills.

I like the rig, but the steering damper is cool the way you had it done. Does it make a difference you can tell? I have a Royal Enfield 500 single I would love a utility trailer like that. Can you PM is you have a builder?

Last edited:
Windmill, I have put those steering dampers on the last 5 sigs I have built for myself, and for several I have done for other riders. Head shake is one of the most dangerous things a rider can experience. One of my friends spent 6 months in a hospital because of this.
I build my rigs to steer well without it , then and it as insurance.
I am the builder but retired now and only build for myself.

Back