• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kurve ille... Hedded for the Hills Nov 3-5

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
We cooked up the idea of a lil Hill Country Kurvery this coming weekend.
Leaving Waco after work ...2pm Friday.... Hedded to Kerrville ..Bac home Sunday nite

In between...plenty of goat path deluxe.... or Ranch Road revelery
Mabe a stop at Tommys Wood Fired Pizza in Llano or Billy Genes Restaurant nearby....or even Alamo Springs if they arent swamped

Rooms available at Hunter House Motel in Ingram $79 a nite..& the restaurant has a tasty breakfast or lunch.
KOA is just up the road.. as is Inn of the Hills for those so inclined
Anyone else wanna join in????

Mr2mch
Dahveed

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Kerrville is calling, YOU MUST ANSWER!

Well I better get an unlisted number then. Man, that sounds great but after just riding Arkansas with Pacman and others, this is a little soon for me. I'll be at the grandson's ballgame on Saturday instead. I've got a pretty great wife and I'd like to keep her. :lol2:

I'll be thinking about you all.

I'd like to attend, but that's opening deer season.........

Y'all be careful down there, I'm sure lead will be flying all over the Hill Country......

Are you suggesting my new helmet isn't a smart thing to wear this weekend? :lol2:

7f2332b854187e9484210a068f085476.jpg

I'd like to attend, but that's opening deer season.........

Y'all be careful down there, I'm sure lead will be flying all over the Hill Country......

I just had the same thought my own self about the deer. The other side of the coin is I am heading down to Waco on Friday and meeting with my builder to go over color options and stuff for the house right around the time Rod is leaving (go figure). I think I'll reserve the rest of the weekend for working on the Hawk and getting it finished since I don't really have too much to do on it. Good riding and be safe everyone!

Its gonna be warmish.... I wonder if the deer will be out as much

Venting is good in the heat.... At least the rite kind is...!

Looks like only two of us to make this weekend ride as of now....

Last edited:
Was really hoping to make this one, but duty calls. Work requires my presence this weekend. Hope y'all have a fantastic ride. :rider: Be safe!

Officer Sanchez...aka Presston Starched.... as labeled long ago by Chris... one of the ZRX guys, during anuther "welcome to the hill country" stop

The uniformity of creases is staggering when you see Presstons stately attire

Last edited:
He didnt see my tye dye....

What????? 69...??? I dont remember seein 69.
Oh!.... Yes I kno its 55 here..... No... Theres not an emergency..With all those curves...ya hafta be safe ridin out here.(!%@+).. I guess my attention jus lapsed a bit..
Its been quite a while since Ive been here.. Yes...we'll be careful....(that we dont run across u again while here)

ON HIS SIDE..... Im sure Presston's hadta work some pretty bad accidents in Real Co over all these years.....jus doin his job ta keep folks safe

Brian and I went the opposite direction today. 400 miles of glorious East Texas back roads.

f7feb8203e3a524b29603b54e30c316b.jpg
1d9367093ed89d7f4c8f5019e2af01f2.jpg

...But the temps were nicer today.... Yesterday ..out in the big hills was pretty good too. Near Kickapoo Caverns on 674 I saw a decent sized buck.. Trapped alongside the road between the high fence & me....went behind a cedar so as to not be seen.... ( reminds me of a Monty Python bit) if I was a hunter..... He'd have ended up like the people in that Python segment!! I actually thought Dahveed had seen him & was stopped to take a pic or two....turns out ..he was jus settin his watch? Oh well...

A few pics....
8ad429ad11d1b1508d6360d8808629f2.jpg

f9971b6a8b3aff7f6e3889d8eeb29373.jpg

feafe1779f0fb0977ff0831ecbad5cf0.jpg

On Bear Creek.... Some Fall colors
bb97de55e16c127b29c323deb55d6a92.jpg

On Zener Ahrens near McCullough Rd

Last edited:
Back