• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Military guy having bike problem in Katy. -RESOLVED-

Reaction score
Just came across a National Guard guy trying to get to Eagle Pass. He is at the Chevron station on Katy Fort Bend road just north of I-10. He is on leave an needs to be at Eagle Pass by tomorrow. If he can get to San Antonio, it would be helpful. His bike is leaking oil badly.

His name is Daniel. He cell phone is 915-240-5825

Re: Military guy having bike problem in Katy.

He is back on the road. It seems that we were able to stop the oil leak.

Thank you James for coming out and the other gentleman who called to offer help.

Adrian

Update. Daniel called me. He made it to Columbus and the bike started leaking again. The whole side of the engine covered in oil, as the first time it happened. Fortunately, as I was talking to him (I am back home in Katy) Ron, I believe he said, called to check on him. Ron is headed out with a trailer.

Adrian

That's what I like about this site so much...... People helping people when it matters.

Just got a text from Daniel. He made it to Eagle Pass. Scott, please mark this thread as resolved.

Just got a text from Daniel. He made it to Eagle Pass. Scott, please mark this thread as resolved.

Yes, I'm back to "home" safely and I can't thank the members here enough for everything they helped me with! This group is a godsend.

Yes, I'm back to "home" safely and I can't thank the members here enough for everything they helped me with! This group is a godsend.

Glad you got it sorted!

Welcome to the site!

Back