• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Memorial Day Weekend?

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Barnes
Anyone feel like getting together and riding some dirt in the Austin area? I can do either Saturday or sunday, on either a Strom or a DRZ depending on the route. I'll buy beers (post ride, of course) and food (either pre or post) at Easy Tiger in Austin to sweeten the deal :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Up for a weekend in Big Bend area? Some dirt stuff on Pinto Canyon Road and Old Maverick Road and more....

PM me if you are interested

Anyone feel like getting together and riding some dirt in the Austin area? I can do either Saturday or sunday, on either a Strom or a DRZ depending on the route. I'll buy beers (post ride, of course) and food (either pre or post) at Easy Tiger in Austin to sweeten the deal :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Howdy Y'all,

I'm gonnna head towards Bastrop tomorrow between 9 & 10 am from Braker/183 in Austin.

I'm planning on hitting the Bastrop trails and beyond.

Post up here if you wanna meet up.

See you tomorrow.

Finally made it out to Bastrop on Monday.

Yep, it still looks the same.

MSjiIBhViHrlCsnjTuGgTgxleh2cU5lvqiHqKLXf1FArlfG8PiSL6vvRGG4jOX4t--EcgWnOLs7LxKwzHAQ=w922-h199-no.jpg

Back