• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Georgetown

Reaction score
Just stumbled onto the site and love it! I'm an old biker who rode cruisers (mostly H D's) for almost 40 years before falling in love with a Honda ST1300. Now I'm having a ball exploring every paved road in Central Texas.

:bigokay:

Welcome to the group Rev. And age is no big deal because as we all know, riding a motorcycle keeps you young in mind and spirit.

Welcome Jack, Im new to the TWtex world myself, (as well as new to TX) but love it here. Lot's of great people, a good sense of community, and you can always count on good answers, to questions. Enjoy!
TR
Brady TX

Howdy Reverend,

:tab We will be riding out in your neck of the woods this weekend. Check the Upcoming Rides/Events Forum and look for the Austin Meet & Greet thread. You are welcome to join us.

Adios,

Jack,
Welcome to the family. You have got some great looking projects on your site. I've been working on a 66 Mustang for about 3 years now. Lets just say it's a work in progress.

Pete

Tourmeister said:
Lets just say it's a work in progress.

Or a garage filler :-P

That's true. You have seen the garage. Amazingly we still fit two cars, two street bikes, and two dirt bikes and the Speed Tripple in the garage when we had everyone up here for the show.

As a matter of fact we prob could have made room for two more bikes.

It's all how ya pack them in.

Pete

<<Amazingly we still fit two cars, two street bikes, and two dirt bikes and the Speed Tripple in the garage when we had everyone up here for the show. >>

I can see that I'm gonna love this board :-D
Thanx to all who have replied--I'll watch the rides and events and try to meet up with a few of you.

Back