• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dallas - Vintage Bike Stolen!

philipbarrett

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Lakewood area break in, one of the items taken was this lovely vintage Honda (not mine). If someone sees something like this pop up for sale please let me or the DPD know.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 331
Is that a 750/4? What year?

I LOVE that bike. In fact, I have a cycletrader saved search looking for one.

I'll keep an eye out.

That sucks.

I'd create a search tempest search (searches multiple craigslist sites) for about a 300 mile radius and run it daily for a month or so.

My bet is that is shows up in another city for sale.

I've seen that a lot on high end bicycles and sometimes motorcycles. Stolen in Houston, pop up for sale in Dallas type of thing...

I'd break down if my CB750 were stolen.

I believe that is a CB550. Cylinders are more straight up. Hard to read the sidecover though. The muffler shape says 550.

GOOD NEWS!

It was found dumped in an alley behind a neighbor's house. No apparent damage.

:rider:

Go buy a lottery ticket, you luck is hot right now!

Bad luck having it stolen in the first place, but somehow luck turned you way again!

That 550K looks like a 76-77 I think..
Previous were 500s from 71-73
My first bike ..bought new from Steakleys was a 78 K model in almost the same color.... Mufflers had a different shape

Glad it was found unharmed

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That 550K looks like a 76-77 I think..
Previous were 500s
My first bike ..bought new from Steakleys was a 78 K model in almost the same color.... Mufflers had a different shape

Glad it was found unharmed

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I bought a new 550/4 in 1974

Back