• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello, just joined

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Hi, my name is Mark and I just signed up with you all. I just recently started back riding again about a month ago and loving every minute of it. I bought the Triumph America and its turned out to be a good buy. My wife and I rode to Fredericksburg this weekend and had a great time. We ran into some rain both coming and going, but still had fun. I also have a 1969 Honda 350 Street Scrambler that I got from my dad, has not ran for some time but looks great. Anybody know a good vintage Honda mechanic? Enjoy the site, be safe!

Mark

Welcome to the site. The America is a sharp looking bike.

Check out a TWT ride or pie run when you get a chance. I can't vouch for everyone, but most of us are a good bunch of folks ;-)

Welcome. My logon signifies that my heart, in not my body, resides in Bosque County.

I've got friends out there in Bosque and I get out there a fair bit.

Welcome! :wave:

Back