• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Kingwood

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been a lurker for awhile, but couldn't post..... now I'll be a NooB for awhile. I ride a R1150GS, love it!!!:sun:

Anybody need to get their bike dirty, check me. Always looking for a DS ride'n partner.:rider:

My buddy bgreer (hasn't contacted me since Rita came rolling through). He lived in Orange. I thought he was DEAD!!!!! I saw his ugly mug on here today!!!:eek2:

Doug

Welcome to the site :wave:

LOTS of DS riders here and they do quite a few rides! Hope to hook up with you on one. There still is not a regular bike night on the NE side of Houston. I know there are quite a few folks over there though and they have tried once or twice. Hopefully, you folks can get organized and get something regular going! ;-) Always feel free to post up if you want to do a ride or to organize something yourself ;-)

Back