• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to this part of the internets (Austin)

brian

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Brian. I am 28 years old.

I've lived in Austin for about 10 years, but I'm new to this board. If you went to UT around the turn of the century, you might know me, but probably not.

I work in a library and I ride an old Moto Guzzi. I am planning to build an enduro bike and do some cross continent exploration because its all I can think about these days.

Anyone in the hill country have a KLR for sale?

here is a photo of my scooter:

223592900_834928d3f3_b.jpg

Thats about it.

nice Guzzi Brian. Are you planning on attending the Harvest Classic this year?

Welcome to the boards.

Hadn't thought about it yet, but the Harvest Classic looks pretty cool

Hey Brian. Check out this forum on this site.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6206

Quite a few KLRs around. I really like the style of your bike. There was a club of Guzzi's last year at the Harvest Classic. No idea where they are out of, but quite a few bikes in the group.

There will be a group from Austin headed to the Harvest Classic. Probably on Sunday, but too early to know for sure.

Thanks guys
So far I've done all the work on the guzzi myself and I've bonded with it quite a bit.

Also, thanks for the tip on the KLR basket case-- I sent the poster a PM so maybe I will end up having a new project! I didn't read the whole thing, but I enjoy a challenge as long as the price is right and I have the tools!

That klr in dallas is already pretty well equipped. I can't believe how low the mileage is for a 02

I'll keep y'all posted

-BRIAN

Back