• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello to all

Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Boyle
I am pleased to join this group. I am currently riding a 1994 DR650 in excellent condition with under 10,000 miles. The previous owner to really good care of it, oil change every 500 miles, etc. It came with the owner and service manuals, some spare parts and a maintenance log including all the oil & gas types he used. He might be as anal as I am.

I design and build high performance audio equipment for living. I live and work in a 5000 square foot warehouse in Downtown Dallas. I plan to take some more exploratory trips to Southern New Mexico to find a place on a mountain I can move to.

I raced motocross and road race bikes in my youth. All the broken bones tell me what the weather is going to be like. My hobby is modifying/restoring cars and motorcycles. I have a lot more basket cases and projects than I do finished vehicles.

I have some 70’s Motocross and Enduro bikes; CZ and Huskies. A 1974 Ducati GT750, the love of my life and a 1979 Honda CBX I am turning into a Gentleman’s café racer. Scattered on shelves are the two stroke parts for a Suzuki 750 Water Buffalo and a Suzuki T500 bikes that will end up as road racers or café bikes.

Best Regards,

With that resume, you will fit right in ;-)

Welcome to the site :wave:

chimeraone said:
I plan to take some more exploratory trips to Southern New Mexico to find a place on a mountain I can move to.
Welcome Dennis. You may want to get in touch with Chris Bell (Cycle Cat) on here. He and his wife moved to the NM mountains a few months ago. Do a search here and you can read about his place.

Or, if Colorado might do as well, take a look at THIS place.

Welcome, Chimeraone. Very interesting vocation and avocation you have there. I hope I get the pleasure of meeting you one day. Wouldn't mind seeing that warehouse, either.

Back