• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from San Antonio

Nachshen

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nachshen
Hello all

My name is Mike, and I just moved to San Antonio from Virginia (I'm military). I took the MSF course a few months ago, and have been riding since -- I'm absolutely hooked! Since I got settled in here in SA, I've been taking advantage of two of Texas' natural resources -- great (albeit hot) weather, and fantastic roads.

So lets see...I'm 32, married, ride a Honda Shadow VLX, and am looking forward to meeting fellow riders in the local area.

Best
Mike

Welcome Mike, a good way to meet the group is to go on one of the Pie Runs
you are welcome to come along with me on the next one at the end of the month. I will have a nice route planned out for each way

budzrex said:
Welcome Mike, a good way to meet the group is to go on one of the Pie Runs
you are welcome to come along with me on the next one at the end of the month. I will have a nice route planned out for each way

Cool -- Thanks. I just sent you a PM with my contact info. Gotta ask...what is a pie run (told you I was a NEWB :-P )

Welcome from just up the road. Small group of us motorcyclists meet every Friday morning around 6:30 for breakfast :eat: at 'The Little Cafe' just inside of Loop 410 on Broadway. Four of us did a couple hundred mile loop today and had lunch in Wimberly. :eat: I think there's a trend developing here.:lol2:

Nachshen said:
Gotta ask...what is a pie run (told you I was a NEWB :-P )
We explain this a lot - don't worry, it's just an excuse to ride somewhere new, eat with a bunch of fellow crazies and then ride home. Take a look in the "TWT Sponsored Events" section to get an idea of what one is about...
:rider: :eat: :rider:

Welcome from a bit further south. I'll be going through SA if I make this next pie run. Well be happy to ride with you. I'll down you a PM when I get back to TX.

Back