• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hey...beaumont/sour lake

Reaction score
just saying hey. trying to find people that ride in the bmt/sour lake area. hooray for late night internet boredom. :rider:

Welcome to the site :wave:

I know there are TWT folks in your area, I just can't recall their usernames... They did a bike night a few months back but I don't think it turned into a regular meet. Eric something is over there and rides a red BMW R1100GS. Nice fellow.

Howdy!! I lived in Nederland and now live in Orange. After I settle down a little, I might try to organize a ride.

Nederland, TX.....I'm here. Sport Touring mostly.

I believe there's a (mostly H-D) meet at Crocket Street on Wednesdays. I see a couple of non-cruisers there sometimes.

Look for my silver Duc!...I show up every now and then.

invision said:
just saying hey. trying to find people that ride in the bmt/sour lake area. hooray for late night internet boredom. :rider:

I grew up in Sour Lake. Does that count?

Lee

In Sugar Land

stationed in Georgia but my grandparents/aunts/uncles/girlfriend all live in the golden triangle.

I'm in Beaumont. I'd be willing to attend a meet-n-greet or a ride to get to know some people from the area.

Back