• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Two wheeled Louisianian

Reaction score
First Name
Toby
Last Name
Armand
Hi since the only groups to ride with in louisiana seem to always arrive at a bar I applied and was granted a texas visa I rode with a few of yall at a rte at yankees and thought maybe I could look up this site of like minded riders.

Welcome to the site! What's that you're ridin'?

I am one of the guys you rode with from Yankees over to Scott's house for a burger. JackinTexas and Rockman were there also. Welcome to the site!:rider:

TWL? That just doesn't sound right. We will have to grant you citizenship. Welcome!

Just curious...Do you guys do "mud bug runs" over there? :eat:

Welcome, cher! I spend 10 or so hours a day in Louisiana, so I feel a little connection. (Who said there's no guest worker program?)

We allow a select few outsiders to have free pass in our Country, er, state each year. I'll check with my people and see how many are left for this year.

<checks with people>

Ok, you are granted a pass based on your desire to RIDE and EAT :rider: :eat:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Grew up in Gonzales, La myself. To the earlier mentioned question of TWL, how about TWC (Two Wheeled Cajuns?)

Back