• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sterling Ranch 9/16-17 Weekend

Reaction score
First Name
Lane
Thinking about heading out to Sterling Ranch next Friday evening, camping out and riding Saturday. I haven't been there before but just bought a WR250f and my girlfriend just bought a TTR230 so we want a good place to free ride.

If anyone has any recommendations or would like to ride out there that weekend please let me know. Always nice to ride with someone who is familiar with the place.

-Lane

Very small place, trails are arrowed so you'll find your way around fine. Some room to just explore. Great place to start out on.

ok thanks. i see that its only 160 acres, that is pretty small. how does it compare to Hidden Falls Adv Park?

In what way? Only been to HF twice, but it's huge, rocky, can be dangerous if you're not smart. But way more fun obviously. If weather forecast is right Sterling will be wet this w/e.

Back