• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the cost for the coarse? I've been wanting to take this but something's always come up whenever it's been offered. Well that's my Friday off and nothing's on the calendar so sign me up for the coarse and camping.

What's the cost for the coarse? I've been wanting to take this but something's always come up whenever it's been offered. Well that's my Friday off and nothing's on the calendar so sign me up for the coarse and camping.

The course is $150. You pay Brad when he signs you up the morning of the class:chug:

What does one need to bring and do to join this? Is this like a camp out at a track or traila and a dirt riding class?

I could certainly use the dirt instruction. A camping trip would be a much needed vacation too.

What does one need to bring and do to join this? Is this like a camp out at a track or traila and a dirt riding class?

I could certainly use the dirt instruction. A camping trip would be a much needed vacation too.

Its primitive camping on Ghost's land. There will be a fire pit and Ghost and others usually cook up some food. The class is held right on the ranch. Bring a tent, chair, your choice of beverage, and some money to contribute to the food. If you don't want to camp, there are hotels a few miles away in Gatesville. Weather permitting there will be a bonfire sat evening. Last time it was too breezy to safely burn the bonfire.

Brad (instructor) brings several bikes if you don't have one. The atmosphere is relaxed and attentive. There is in restroom about 500 yards from camp at my barn. Plenty of woods for the nature lovers. We just went on burn ban until it rains which hopefully will be soon!!!!:doh:

Man that sounds fun. I think I want in if I can get days off.

What day does everyone arrive?

Edit: vacation approved - count me in!

Last edited:
Man that sounds fun. I think I want in if I can get days off.

What day does everyone arrive?

Edit: vacation approved - count me in!

Usually Friday, especially if you're doing the class. He starts the class at 8:30ish on Saturday.

Brad's a great teacher. The class is a great experience. And fun.

Last edited:
Brad (instructor) brings several bikes if you don't have one. The atmosphere is relaxed and attentive. There is in restroom about 500 yards from camp at my barn. Plenty of woods for the nature lovers. We just went on burn ban until it rains which hopefully will be soon!!!!:doh:

Cool. I'll be bringing my own bike for this since it'll be modified for me. I do need to speak to Brad tho. Send him a message.

It's pretty loose as far as a "school" goes.
But it works.

Basically show up, hand Brad your cash and muster at the top of the hill.

Everyone is very helpful in keeping the class moving forward and getting everyone where they need to be.

I attended this a couple of years ago on my Goldwing. Wrong bike for the trails but it was great for the trip down to South Padre Island on Saturday.
I’m in again this year on my VFR 1200 X that has not seen any dirt yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I attended this a couple of years ago on my Goldwing. Wrong bike for the trails but it was great for the trip down to South Padre Island on Saturday.
I’m in again this year on my VFR 1200 X that has not seen any dirt yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to see that VFR on Ghost Gulch:trust:

I have just updated the list! Sorry I have not been on the last few day but I have been running like crazy, I am now running for Justice of the Peace here in Coryell County!!! So I am now on the campaign trail!!! :trust:

I don't know how you keep up with all you do now. Adding a little bitty thing like a campaign and or JP duties to the pile? You're amazing.

Want to see that VFR on Ghost Gulch:trust:

Take it down the big hill. I'm certain it will get to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back