• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to TWT

Reaction score
:wave: Hi everyone, I am SV Racing Parts from Stromtrooper, and I was referred here by one of the members,

I am looking for a member in the immediate Dallas area that would like to allow their DL650 Wee, to be used by M4 Performance Exhaust to measure for an exhaust pipe for the DL650 that we are that we are spear heading the development for.

We already have the DL1000.

I don't want say too much, as I don't want to violate this great forums rules,

So, if you would like to participate, and know more, email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will give you all the details. It will benefit the participant, and ultimately all DL650 riders,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Re: New to TWT, SV Racing Parts on Stromtrooper

Email sent!

I have an '09 even!

-scott

Just as an FYI...

I talked to Blair and got my 2009 Wee slotted for the test mule. He asked me to post this so that there wouldnt be 100 pm's or emails when he returned from out of town.

Good news is...it will ROCK to have a good, quality M4 exhaust system available for our bikes. I have had M4 on all my race bikes, and it was the best setup IMHO.

-scott

-Scott

:wave: Hi everyone, I am SV Racing Parts from Stromtrooper, and I was referred here by one of the members,

I am looking for a member in the immediate Dallas area that would like to allow their DL650 Wee, to be used by M4 Performance Exhaust to measure for an exhaust pipe for the DL650 that we are that we are spear heading the development for.

We already have the DL1000.

I don't want say too much, as I don't want to violate this great forums rules,

So, if you would like to participate, and know more, email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will give you all the details. It will benefit the participant, and ultimately all DL650 riders,

Blair

Welcome! Where in the PNW are you? I'm near Seattle!

SV Racing Parts on Stromtrooper, M4 Exhaust for the Vstrom Bikes

:clap: Thanks Scott, I appreciate you helping out, I love the M4 as well. Great Product and Great People,

Anyone with questions about the progress or the M4 Exhaust project itself is welcome to post here, or to email me directly for specifics, at b.layton@svracingparts.com

I will make sure that this forum gets the product launch news and opportunities, first along with the Stromtroopers,

After that these M4 Systems for the Vstroms, both DL1000 and Dl650 will be available to all Vstrom owners on an ongoing basis, as a stocking part.

I'm excited,

Blair

Just as an FYI...

I talked to Blair and got my 2009 Wee slotted for the test mule. He asked me to post this so that there wouldnt be 100 pm's or emails when he returned from out of town.

Good news is...it will ROCK to have a good, quality M4 exhaust system available for our bikes. I have had M4 on all my race bikes, and it was the best setup IMHO.

-scott

-Scott

Help, we need a new donor bike to fit the M4 Performance Slip On

Hi everyone, the donor bike for the test fit for the SV Racing Parts, M4 Performance, Slip On design project for the DL650 has been put out of commission in an unfortunate mishap.

I need someone in the immediate Dallas / Fort Worth area to email that would like to participate, and can make their DL650 available immediately, to email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com with a phone number that I can give you a quick call at, or any questions you have,

There is a real benefit to the participant in this, and all DL650 riders will benefit by having this great designed, developed, manufactured, and Serviced in the USA product available to everyone through SV Racing Parts,

If you are interested, or know someone who can help, let me know right away,

Blair

Back