• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS - DRZ 400s - two for SALE

Reaction score
For Sale - 2013 Suzuki DRZ 400s. This is a street legal dirt bike. It is black & White and in excellent condition. It sells for $4300. Garage kept, lots of extras like bark busters, back racks, fender eliminators, LED brake lights, DOT knobbies, extra wide foot pegs, extra fuel cell mount and fuel cell, engine guards, Moose Bash Plate, etc.

The bike has 1609 miles. Great for street or rides through the woods.

Serious inquires only, test rides possible with $4,300 cash deposit. Please call Doug with questions and offers at 281-two one six-3929

I have pics but do not how to post. I'd be happy to send pictures if you send me email request.

Last edited:
Here are the 4 he sent me:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Much thanks to "Chaissos" for helping me post the images of our two DRZ's.

Please call Doug at 281-216-3929 with any questions or clarifications.

I've ridden the 400E and SM and really liked them both. I'm sure this is equally fun. Unfortunately, the only way I could take one is to offload my dirt bike. GLWS

DRZ's FOR SALE prices have been reduced to $4,300 each!!

Call Doug at 281-216-3929 - serious inquiries only - no trades

I've been thinking about picking one of these bikes up but need to move my ST 1300 first and if I do I'll give you a call to see if their still around.

Merry Christmas to all. Still time to put one or both of these DRZ's under the tree!!!!

Happy and safe New Year.

Doug

Thedugger, will you be around the afternoon of the January 6th? I'm coming over from S.A. for work and would like to look at the bikes.

Yes, I can be home the afternoon of the 6th. I currently have a buyer coming from Longview this Wednesday to pick up the "all black" bike. We'll see if this happens or not. So I will have at least one of the DRZ's for you to look at.

Big Dawg,

I sold the black bike yesterday. I still have the Black & White bike. 1,609 miles and comes with all the listed accessories. You are still welcome to see the bike on Jan 6th if you are still interested.

Doug

Back