• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: December 16th Meet n Greet n Eat

I think the cold will keep me at least an hour or two delayed. So count the Dougster out on this one fellas. Sorry.

I won’t be able to make this one. Busy as heck dealing with a family get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not quite used to forums yet but i found this post just in time i hope. Im throwing on my gear and heading out. Should make it just in time from my place in austin.

Ok.... First!

d89746ee1a61c6455343f5a19056c692.jpg

Now, where are the rest of you?

bc09af502067682d1b6f769d688dbe56.jpg

Agree, good turn out.

e482fa8d2b320e7bece3b12d36da7680.jpg

Roadside-err-parking lot repairs, Dody? ;-)

Good to see folks. Feed Mill’s grub does not disappoint. Hope next time to be on 2 wheels.

Pic pic pic.... Lots o pics

Jus now gettn back ta home... Fred...E Chavez & me had a nice lil ride after lunch
The Neff Park ..Owl Creek loops among others in southeastern Coryell
Not much sun.....but...not cold
Big crowd for sooo close ta Christmas

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Yep, an awesome day. It started a bit nippy in the 30s as I made a beeline towards Gatesville on IH35. It was good to see some folks I have not met in several years including Dodi. Howdy to Arnold as well!

Rod's after lunch goat path explorations were excellent. The twisty roads around Mother Neff State Park is scenic too.

Stay safe,

RB

----

The posse

i-mxxrxCm-L.jpg

Gina showing the new member of the Thompson family

i-96L9VTm-L.jpg

Rod proclaiming Monday is going to be National GIVI Day. The upset guy on the left does not own a GIVI.

i-zdXK5vp-L.jpg

JT's surprise announcement that he is taking up sport-bike racing

i-35pXg9Z-L.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed the pics Fred. Great service and food at the Feed Mill once again. Thanks for organizing a wonderful holiday MGE KP. 250 miles for me today and back home at 3:00.

You got home too early .....I've got some roads for ya

Duties, aka chores, called. Happily I added Pitcoke Cemetary Rd, Slater Rd and FM 1690 before lunch. Always on the lookout for new roads Rod.

It was nice meeting everybody. Next time I will be sure to leave some time afterwards to go adventuring around. Sounds like a lot of fun!

We rode the lil pavement between FM107 & 36 to Mound...up to Oglesby...then bac down across 107 & 931 to Flat.....crossin 36 to Owl Creek before splittn up...Fred hedded south...me n E hedded north

Not too many of ya'll ride these fun lil twisties....& theyre near the Temple area!

Last edited:
Made a late showing after everybody was pretty much gone... I did meet Drew though (Kickstand Prophet) before he got out of there. Next time I'l be a little more punctual!!

I put in ~340 miles or so & I guess the only road I hit that was worth a flip was 182 out of Clifton. Fun. Pretty area too... I'll have to get back down there & do some exploring.

It was nice meeting everyone. Will probably take a few more of these until I remember peoples names.

Here are my pics.

XutmAbt.jpg

KkFpLF6.jpg

1OcuE7u.jpg

Thanks Mr2mch for taking us around!

Hope ya didnt get home too long after the sunset....

Oh...& that pic.....looks like we were on the Motley Cruise

Last edited:
Wonderful turn out had 33 total by the time I blasted off. Good food as always. Great to meet some of the new folks. I was not able to visit with everyone,but hopefully next time. Thank you all for joining in. Hope to see everyone in January. Thanks again and ride safe.

Back