• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Firstgear HT Overpants for Men Size 34 in Austin, TX

sigeye

Reaction score
Selling my gently used Firstgear HT Overpants in size men's 34, which are in very good condition and have no issues.

The pants are advertised as waterproof but I personally never encountered much more than a light shower with them. They were indeed waterproof in my experience. They also include a very warm insulated liner that is quickly removable. Armor consists of 2 knee pads and 2 hip pads, which are very comfortable.

Asking $75 with free pick up in Austin, TX or + shipping if not local.
Link to Pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uz02si3rmq15l2b/AACDbswBybhakVWDeI1CgYAXa?dl=0

My personal experience with these (my HT overpants 34 waist size are several years old) is regular would be about 32" inseam while tall is 34" or so inseam - I owned both at one time - it's a long story. If you're really long legged even the tall model is on the short end IMHO. Hope that helps.

I purchased the 34 tall (I am a 34" inseam) and they where a bit short for me, they would ride up and leave the top of your boots exposed. I ended up un-hemming them (removing the stitching on the inside at the bottom of the legs and that gave me another 4" (she said lovingly!!)) of material which then worked great for me.

Gary

I did that with a pair of mc pants. Actually, I took them to a tailor. When I got the pants back, the tailor said she’d never do that again—it was too much work.

Darn, sorry everyone. The post never noticed me of replies.

Still for sale and the inseam is around 32".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back