• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bridgestone getting aggressive (Battlax)

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Bridgestone-Battlax-Adventurecross-AX41-dual-sport-tire-2.jpg

http://www.advpulse.com/wp-content/...ecross-AX41-dual-sport-tire-2.jpg?id=featured

Pretty interesting article, getting into the big block scene.

Last edited:
Wonder how many miles these will last? Need a new 10,000 mile 50/50 +- since Mitas stopped making the E07. These are a little more aggressive so I doubt 10,000 though.

Wonder how many miles these will last? Need a new 10,000 mile 50/50 +- since Mitas stopped making the E07. These are a little more aggressive so I doubt 10,000 though.

I will be shocked beyond belief if they can go 10K miles... For that style of tire, I've never gone more than maybe 3.5K miles on a rear and about 5-6K on the front. IF they can go more than that, then it is likely they are hard rubber and the grip won't be so great.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking.

I wish someone would step up and make a similar E07 if mita won't anymore. Seems like it would be a good seller due to it's lifespan but maybe not which is why mita stop making it. I no they're making the plus but it doesn't sound like it last as long.

I just purchased a new mitas eo7 Dakar "+" for a rear replacement. (Supposed to be better mileage than the original dakars'). Rear has over 6 k and could probably keep going but i have a plug in it so probably not recommended . Grown accustomed to their great high speed performance so stayed with it for the strom. Like scott says, everything a tradeoff in the dual sport tire world.

Back