• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: AUX fuel tank and Seat FJR1300

eskov

Reaction score
First Name
Esko
I have AUX fuel tank that was used in FJR. Size of tank is about 4 gal.

Tank goes in place of rear seat. Also have front leather seat and backrest that are made to be used with aux tank.
Tank comes with two keys. I guess you can swap tumblers to make lock work with your ignition key.

I am asking $200 for tank, and $100 for seat+backrest pad. or reasonable offer.

Seat is made on 2009 fjr seat pan, so should fit 2006 or later.
I willing to trade for usable FJR parts, rear rack, seat...

Items located at Flower Mound, TX.

Pictures here:https://photos.app.goo.gl/nnMtzp4YXbq0K5de2

0xFKXaej2wV4lg77cwvVGKtIplGS41YxvfMswF90XN0XGPq9Om-tiwFR74HXHTVnhe7w_HClWStwLohpnvq=w884-h663-no.jpg

FYI on key yamaha only uses one side . They can buy a blank ket , and have one side cut for their bike . Then cut the other side to match the cap on your tank . 1 key for both

Tank can be used on other bikes that has separate Rider and passenger seats. Not only FJR.

Make offer!

Last edited:
Have you posted this on the various FJR forums? I sent it over to a guy I know that runs an aux tank and wrecked recently. Not sure if his tank was affected but made the connection regardless. I'd love to snag it but I know I'd not use it frequently enough to give up my topcase and givi rack.

Is the tank baffled at all? also, how does that car tire feel when cornering?

Is the tank baffled at all? also, how does that car tire feel when cornering?

There is no baffles in tank.

Car tire felt really good until first corner, (It was on bike when I bought it. I rode all the way around the block before replaced it with motorcycle tire. So I put at least 0.5 miles for that tire.) Do you want that tire? It still has lot of miles left.

absolutely no need for the tire, just curious as ive seen it done before and never thought to ask how it felt. I'm contemplating the tank though.

How about $10 for tank?
I will not use it and it take some room in garage. Does anyone have any use for it?

Back