• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 R 1150 RS price reduced

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
I am selling my R 1150 RS, not a thing wrong with it, just making room for a future purchase. This is a high mileage bike, but it is like an anvil, I am the second owner, have full service records, new tires, full luggage, heated grips, throttle meister, LED running lights, adjustable wind screen. The only issues I have had, the grips were wearing thru, and I had to repair the heated grip wire. Regular oil changes, valve adjustments, drive train lube. and wash and wax. Don't get me wrong a bike with 102,900 miles on it will have some ware and tear, however this bike is all original. and good for many more miles. A look in thru the spark plug hole last valve adjustment, and I could see the casting rings on the top of the pistons, no carbon at all. Its a good old Oil Head, I have three of them. The color is a special factory ordered steel gray and cream with yellow pin striping. OK price is $ 2,980.00 OBO now 2,800, OBO
PM Me, Phil

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Re: 2004 R 1150 RS price raised

Raising the price didn't get much responds. Some one will look and like the bike.

Back