• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roadgear closing sale

Reaction score
First Name
rick
Last Name
hirsch
Hey All, I brought this up at last night's Montgomery Bike Night and no one seemed aware of the closing of Roadgear. At checkout, put in "Save71" for a 71% discount.
They are getting short on selection but I purchased over rider pants, a tail bag and 2 pairs of gloves. $150 worth of gloves ended up being $55.39 with the shipping.
I think they still have boots, gloves, bags, covers and jackets available in select sizes.
I don't know why the are closing but I hate to see any business shutting down.
RH

The owner has just decided to pursue other endeavours...

Just bought a book, "Motorcycle Journeys Through Texas and Northern Mexico". It was $13.14 total after discount.

Wish i had known of this outfit sooner--their pants come in my waist size with a 36" inseam!
Plus i got the 71%discount!! :thumb:

Now I'm eyeballing a tail bag...Lord help my credit card..

Thanks for the head's up ...

Ordered a tank bag online today. put save71 in coupon code at checkout and it worked. wasn't sure if this discount was in-store only or not, so now we know. hope its a good bag, magnetic. guess i'll have to find something to put in it now. :-P

Just got an email saying that the book I ordered is no longer available. Order was cancelled.

I was able to order some merino wool socks but was later informed my purchase was cancelled due to out of stock. Very frustrating but not surprising.

Just one day. There was no charge so no refund was necessary. I really like their socks and was hoping to buy one and get two for free with that discount code.

gmail has flagged all emails from roadgear as spam for myself and the 2 other people I know that have ordered. Our glove orders were fullfilled, so it sounds like they have those in stock. I was lucky enough to get what should fit me, but it appears M/L are becoming sparse. Most of the rest of the site is devoid of anything for sale at this point.

^ Me too. I found their e-mail to me and it's just an order confirmation. Looks like I'll be getting some new/extra luggage.

Received a shipping notice, but the website still shows my order as pending.

I ordered the Texas roadways book and a tail bag.

The last email from Roadgear that I received Thursday said 48hrs left.
My glove order arrived yesterday. Very nice quality...I'm waiting to take on Tyson...
It looks like Roadgear has closed the doors. RH

Karma. Bought a digital tire gauge from them. It broke in no time and they sent me new one. New one battery went dead in two years that was advertised as "lifetime lithium battery". Called them how I could replace battery myself and not complaining or trying to get them to fix out of warranty. They told me sorry, must be calibrated when new battery inserted or will not work (and it did not as I tried), and that is reason they quit selling them (after they had told me they only had a 2% failure rate on these and that was great when I called them about replacing first one). Too bad, sorry, nothing we can do. Karma.

Back