• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Yeti Tundra 65Qt Cooler

txox4

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Ledwell
I have a practically brand-new Yeti Tundra 65qt cooler up for sale that's been used once. Paid $389 for the cooler and it's just sitting here not being used. Willing to let it go for $250 OBO and will meet you if local. Post up if interested. Cheers!

That's a great price. you could probably get more on CL.

I just received a cooler for my birthday(RTIC) otherwise I would be buying this one.

GLWS

I will be in Johnson city on saturday and San Antonio Sunday.

Coming anywhere close?

This is the white cooler.

I may be heading to Amarillo the first weekend in November for a mountain biking trip at Palo Duro Canyon. If anyone's in the Austin area, Abilene area, or Lubbock area I can meet on my way there.

Just got my smaller 5 day old Yeti cooler stolen :-(. Might be in the market for this one but might not pass on the Cfo test. I'm in DFW so at least my safe for now.

interested

pm sent

Looks like you can't accept PM responses but I did receive it and sent you a text message on your phone. I can meet on Sunday in Conroe if that'll work. Let me know. Cheers!

OK saturday or Sunday yes sir
thanks.
fixed in settings now.

Back