• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mister Pie goes to college

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
So it turns out that Mister Pie spent a long and unpleasant expanse of time as a passenger in Q's tailbag. By the time he got out, all he wanted was a bit of a stretch
IMAG0020.jpg

and a very large cup of coffee.
IMAG0021.jpg

Having spent so many months and miles on the road, Mister Pie thought it was high time to check out the college lifestyle. First, he stopped by my office to say hi to another Mister.
IMAG0077.jpg

He watched a PE class from above
IMAG0078.jpg

before he ventured out onto campus. Mister Pie learned a lesson. College campuses are not as safe as advertised.
IMAG0079.jpg

Mister Pie did a guest spot on the UNT weather report before continuing his campus tour.
IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

Disappointed that he had yet to meet any cute girls, he decided to hang out by the fountain.
IMAG0082.jpg

It worked!
IMAG0083.jpg

On to the café for some pie and ice cream
IMAG0084.jpg

Realizing he was the only pie around, Mister Pie beat a hasty retreat to find some more friendly, less likely to snack on him folks. Cardboard people are totally safe!
IMAG0086.jpg

He got a little lost so the information desk helped him out.
IMAG0087.jpg

His poor pie feet hurt so he tried to hijack a Union cart.
IMAG0088.jpg

What is wrong with all these bikes with no motors?!?!?
IMAG0089.jpg

Prey again
IMAG0090.jpg

Much needed rest
IMAG0091.jpg

Mister Pie's charms do not work on everyone
IMAG0092.jpg

So he got some good career advice from TX_northstar
IMAG0093.jpg

The next day, to further his education he started with breakfast at Blue Hangar
IMAG0095.jpg

And spent the rest of the afternoon working on his mad motorcycle skillz in an ERC coached by our own msfdude and his fellow coach, Frank. Happily, Mister Pie passéd!
IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

The ultimate pie box
IMAG0114.jpg

Helmet fitment issues with such a round head
IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Leather pie is baaaaaadddd
IMAG0138.jpg

Proud of himself and his newfound skillz
IMAG0142.jpg

Mister Pie headed out for his next adventure. Good luck, tasty buddy!

Last edited:
Disappointed that he had yet to meet any cute girls, he decided to hang out by the fountain.
IMAG0082.jpg

It worked!
IMAG0083.jpg

Ah so that's what I have been doing wrong! Gotta start hanging out at that fountain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tango and Green eyes have him. They were talking about doing some riding or something when they visited us at Ray Roberts. I don't remember much about that night...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tango and Green eyes have him. They were talking about doing some riding or something when they visited us at Ray Roberts. I don't remember much about that night...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Don't remember much? But why ever not, O King of the Death Punch?

:duck:

~carpe jugulum~

http://www.zazzle.com/dualsportdreams

Back