• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: May's 20TH Meet n Greet n Eat

I may have my wires crossed....!!

On TJ's FB page, they're showing a TARA ride...on 5/19 Saturday.....

Most of the TARA rides are posted on TWT as well. I guess this one was missed. I did find the post on FB. Too much happening on that Saturday.

Gotcha. That may be where I'm confused.

Thanks again!
Most of the TARA rides are posted on TWT as well. I guess this one was missed. I did find the post on FB. Too much happening on that Saturday.

Ken is going to lead a ride in the morning on the way to lunch Sunday from his place. Let me see if I can get the ride guru to do one after lunch. Stay tuned.

Drew...if I do make it for lunch...that'll prrob b all...
I'll have the bike loaded down with all my vendor rally stuff..... table..chairs..banner..etc
Gonna hafta be next time this time....

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Drew, just found out this morning that one of my valued lower molars is cracked. It's leaving May the sixteenth. Last Fall I had a root canal and gold cap put on it. I was hoping it would be useful for a much longer time. Tooth removal always leaves a bit of a hole in the jaw that must heal. So, I'm a distant maybe depending on the healing process.

Drew, just found out this morning that one of my valued lower molars is cracked. It's leaving May the sixteenth. Last Fall I had a root canal and gold cap put on it. I was hoping it would be useful for a much longer time. Tooth removal always leaves a bit of a hole in the jaw that must heal. So, I'm a distant maybe depending on the healing process.

Well that stinks hope it is not too painful. Get feeling better and chime back in if you heal up in time.

Just for lunch. I only live 30 min from there. Will have one additional with me.

Sorry to miss another one. I'm in Europe on vacation....Bill

Sounds like fun. I've enjoyed a drive or two in Europe.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc"]Europe drive[/ame]​

:rider: :loco: :rofl:

Sorry Drew, but I have to work that Sunday. Maybe next month I can make it.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like I can just do Sunday. A friend of mine’s last day in San Antonio is Sunday so we’re throwing a surprise going away party Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP, sorry to say, but SAB and I are out. Something has come up and we have to be in Kerrville Sunday. We'll make the next one. :mrgreen:

I'm a definite maybe for lunch. It depends on my wife's recovery from minor surgery. She may need me to fetch her stuff. Since I'm in Round Rock, Liberty Hill isn't even a hop, skip and a jump away for me.

Back