• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cheap watertight boxes

Beach

Reaction score
While looking around in Wally World this afternoon, I found a couple of inexpensive watertight boxes in the camping area. They appear to be Chinese copies of the clear Otter boxes.
I bought one each, a size small and a size large. These are a light blue transparent "shatterproof Polycarbonate material" with an "O-ring that ensures a Watertight seal". I figured for $6 and $8 respectively, they'd be worth experimenting with.
Good for throwing in your tank bag (small size); luggage; panniers; black painted, formerly International Orange Pelican cases ;-) that are being made into hard bags.....
A cheap case when you need one at 1:00 AM on a ride weekend and all the big name sport goods stores are closed....

1000071fn7.jpg

I figure what the heck, I'll just throw one in each Pelican case or maybe the small one in one of my tank bags, it'll be useful sometime

"Multi Purpose" doesn't even begin to describe the ideas running through my head right now. I'll have to take a closer look at size and quality next time I'm in there.

Back