• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Breakfast at The Blue Hanger

Neat pic. Were you the only one? I had some extra adventures fall on me again. Some croutons got my pretty tailgate off my Tex edition truck thingy. I hope it fell on their criminal toes.:giveup:

Ahhh. So now I know why you parked around the corner and took pictures.

We took a ride through Forestville up to the OK border and got some ethanol free gas in St. Jo. But I admit it did get hot on the way back.

Pat McDonald

Haven't rode down for breakfast in a couple years. I will try and come down September 8th if anyone will be there. I am in Wichita Falls.

Come on down. There is always a crowd at The Blue Hanger for breakfast.

Pat McDonald

Took a wrong turn this morning. LOL

Sent from my Droid
Please excuse any typos

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346504858802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346504858802.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 177
I know it makes for an AWFULLY long day (LOL) but who's planning on breakfast at the hanger and lunch in Ponder this coming weekend?

Yeah, I think it is about 20 miles from the Blue Hanger to Ponder. Maybe a little more if you take the long way. Almost too close unless you fit a ride in between breakfast and lunch.

By the way, Ponder was featured on AOL as one of their highlights, actually a video promo for some storage wars TV show that has an episode in Ponder. They made Ponder sound like it was an isolated little Texas town in the middle of nowhere. Made the locals out as Zombie hicks. Nowhere is actually quite ways further out. There are people in Ponder that commute to Fort Worth and Dallas every day. So they are commuter zombies I guess.

Is this the correct location? Blue Hanger Cafe, near 700 Boeing Way, Northwest Regional Airport, Roanoke, TX

And what is the schedual?

Is this the correct location? Blue Hanger Cafe, near 700 Boeing Way, Northwest Regional Airport, Roanoke, TX

And what is the schedual?

:tabYes sir. That would be the place.

:tabBlue Hangar Cafe Hours and Location

:tabThere are generally a couple of guys already there waiting for the cafe to open. Riders continue to arrive til after 8 or 8:30. Whenever you've had enough chit chat and food, leave at your own discretion.

I see that after we all left last Saturday, a small plane crashed on take off and killed the pilot and instructor. They apparently had some sort of mechanical problem shortly after take off and crashed in the trees at the south end of the runway. I happened around 1:30.

Anyone still doing breakfast at the Blue Hanger and then heading for Ponder?

If it's dry in the am I'm in for breakfast. Probably won't make ride to Ponder though.

Don't like getting wet we will see in the morning.
Maybe suit up for breakfast and if still raining blow of Pie Run?????

Well there were only 4 for breakfast this morning and only 3 rode. So, maybe there will be a better turn out for Pie in Ponder. It really isn't raining very much. I didn't bother to put on my rain gear. I think it would have been a sauna with 70 degree temps and not too much rain. I did get wet, but not soaked.

Pat Mcdonald

Back