• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in Town

:tab Let's please keep the speculation under control and not turn this into a witch hunt reputations smearing thread. As one sided as it may seem at the moment, we obviously don't yet have all the facts ;-) If the contact info is out there, then appropriate parties can do what needs to be done.

Thanks.

I really did not want to post, but sense all of this is out in the public forum, I fell the need to give some updates.

First off, Marko's bike is in good running condition, thanks Jay, and parked securely in my garage. Not making excuses, but things have been very hectic for us after Harvey. We were flooded, don't worry, the water didn't get high enough to damage the bike, but it did do a number on our old house.

The old house got sold to a flipper and we moved into a brand new home a few months ago. Most of our free time has been spent moving boxes in from storage and rebuying the things that we lost. We've have made an attempt to return the bike, but timing didn't workout.

Julia changed her screen name and phone number for other personal reasons, not to avoid Marko. She has left him her new contact info, and we will be returning the as soon as we can arrange a time that works for us and Marko.

Chad

Back