• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country Adventure - a guide to adventure riding the Texas hill country

Do you still have books available? Where are you in Austin. Would love to pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still have books available? Where are you in Austin. Would love to pick one up.

Yes, the guide is available. I live southwest of Austin, in Hays County. PM or call me if you want to arrange to pick one up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And me as well
I live in Fredericksburg and would like to get one too. If posible !!

You are welcome to come to Austin and get one personally. Call or PM me to make arrangements.

Or you can order one and I will mail it to you. Ordering instructions are in the first post in this thread.

I got mine in the mail last week! I plan on bring mine with me to Terlingua in march for the big Bend. BTW the James River is too deep to cross this past week!

Hi Richard
I finally go to do it
I sent you a check and request for 1 of your Hill country adventure guide.
Hope you got it.
Thanks

Yes I am. I have them in stock and ready to go.

T. boss , will those oval adv stickers be available for purchase at the medina ride this weekend?

If not i have a request with payment ready to go in the mail.

Sorry in advance if I have the wrong person .

Last edited:
T. boss , will those oval adv stickers be available for purchase at the medina ride this weekend?

If not i have a request with payment ready to go in the mail.

Sorry in advance if I have the wrong person .

I am planning on attending the Medina ride this coming weekend. If I do, I will bring stickers with me.

The only oval stickers remaining are the large size. I will have the new rectangular stickers with me though.

I am planning on attending the Medina ride this coming weekend. If I do, I will bring stickers with me.

The only oval stickers remaining are the large size. I will have the new rectangular stickers with me though.

Awesome, will pick up at least 2 large oval for the sides of my big yellow 17 wee tank. (Please save if you can manage) will give you a 10er for them thanks Brian.

attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Back