• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Fast Eddy coming to town huh? maybe? Just may make it to bike night.
How about Mama J's again? Kind of a central place to hang out.

Last edited:
Fast Eddy coming to town huh? maybe? Just may make it to bike night.
How about Mama J's again? Kind of a central place to hang out.

There's a place in West Palm Beach called Duffy's, if ya'll come there I will buy everyone's dinner. Missing that opportunity, I hope everyone gives Ed the special treatment he is entitled too! If indeed it is he that is coming to dinner.

By the way Ed, our house is completely empty, we will won't be back until March 22nd or 23rd. You are more than welcome to make yourself at home there, if you haven't got a place to stay yet. PM me if you are interested, there's even a place for your bike in the garage.

So good to have dinner with my TWT family last night. It's been a while.

Gentlemen -

Will y'all be meeting this week? Closed on the house in Montgomery and looking to get out.

Mike

We are still dealing with storm damage clean up, so we probably won't be there this week. I am so sore right now I am not sure I could ride the bike anyway...:twitch:

:eek2::eek2::eek2:so 9 hours later..How about the new, really deluxe, to be cool happening...
The New Pizza Shack...Montgomery,Texas!!!
They are our friends...isn’t time for us to show up? rh

:eek2::eek2::eek2:so 9 hours later..How about the new, really deluxe, to be cool happening...
The New Pizza Shack...Montgomery,Texas!!!
They are our friends...isn’t time for us to show up? rh

I'm up for that.

I will try to be there. Beth and kids have other plans. It is so nice out, I'll even ride! :-P

Back