• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone know of a body shop in SA that works on bikes

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend someone close to San Antonio that can do a little body work and paint motorcycle fairings (or plastic)? I have some scrape marks and scratches that I'd like to get worked on if the price was reasonable.

Thanks

Bill

Thanks for the tips! You should list Cycle Forums under the internet listings. I had no idea this was out there

Bill

You should list Cycle Forums under the internet listings. I had no idea this was out there

Now that you do, you can list it ;-)

hillcountry said:
Can anyone recommend someone close to San Antonio that can do a little body work and paint motorcycle fairings (or plastic)? I have some scrape marks and scratches that I'd like to get worked on if the price was reasonable.

Thanks

Bill

Bill,

Try Texas motorcycle (aka Ride Texas) magazine. It is an Austin based magazine and has great resources. There is a place in Fort Worth I used (AND HATED) so, I have not had good luck. Another good back up plan is if you have a great mechanic (and I am lucky, I have two)...ask them/him/her and see what they say.

:lol:

Good luck!

Karen

Check with Extreme Power Sports on Judson Rd. They don't do body work, but I bet they could point you in the right direction.

Carl

Back