• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Breakfast meet and greet and eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Good morning TWT. We are doing upon request by some a breakfast meet and greet at 8:30 at Johnny's Place in Clifton. It is a all you can eat buffet on Sundays,so get your forks ready. We done a few lunch gatherings there but never a breakfast.:eat:

Please join me and other TWT riders and a chow down in the big city of Clifton.:rider: Everyone one is invited. Hope that I get to visit with all the regulars and some new folks as well. Sign up into the thread and let me know if you are coming to hang out with us.

There will be camping this time at the Ghost Ranch in Gatesville. Dodys spread,most of you have camped there before and maybe burned a chair or two.:trust: Chime in also if you will be camping with us Saturday night.

Johnny's Place
502 S Ave G
Clifton,Texas
Sunday the 12th at 8:30 AM

The in folks:clap:
Jarrett
duchess+1
mitchntx
DFW Tom
Blackerbird
K~P
TXDaveski
Devin73985.........................9
JoToPe

Might be able to hang group.:scratch:
TGTUMBLEWEED
Liteitup
Mr2mch
Zephyr
OldTLSDoug
Fumbles
WoodButcher

Last edited:
In for riding in Sunday morning.

Out for camping.

I had a breakfast burrito there a few years back and remember it being fairly good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do these events always happen on Sunday? I only have Saturday to play. Stupid work schedule.

Wish I could. Sounds like a good time to meet new people and see familiar faces again.

Doesn't reach a kajillion degrees until later in the day. :brainsnap

Count me in for both. May need to amend later but that is where I stand - or sit - right now.

Why do these events always happen on Sunday? I only have Saturday to play. Stupid work schedule.

Wish I could. Sounds like a good time to meet new people and see familiar faces again.

Same here but I work every Saturday till 4 or later. :miffed: That is why they are Sundays.:deal:

I like Sundays. I work some Saturdays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Saturday folks populate the Pie Runs...
Drews Sunday schoolers are swimmingly secure in their Meetngreet schedule

& some of us can take either path...

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I'm in for breaky ... out for camping

Last edited:

If you look close at the upcoming events page you'll note there's either a Saturday or Sunday event every two weeks or so. The monthly pie runs are the last Saturday of the month and the M&G's are on Sundays, staggered about two weeks before or after the pie run. It works out well for the varied work schedules many of us have.

Same here but I work every Saturday till 4 or later. :miffed: That is why they are Sundays.:deal:

Your M&G's are VERY MUCH appreciated Drew. Alas, I work Sunday's myself.

Drews Sunday schoolers.....

LOVE IT Rod. I think we need to nudge Drew into changing the name of his events to the Sunday Schoolers :rofl:

Drew, I know Sunday has been the go-to day for forever but I also am curious why we never do any of these on a Saturday? I'm not religulous or anything as zany as that but i know many people feel the need to worship, and in my case I usually have to fly out somewhere on Sunday evenings most of the time. Saturday's would make it a lot easier to attend for many I would presume??? Just a thought. I always make it when I can. Strong maybe on the 12th. Just depends on if I am having to fly out or not, lol.

For those of yall asking....the whole reason Drew has these on Sundays...is because he has to work EVERY Saturday (car dealer salesman)
There is already a Saturday Pie Run every month....so why not let Drew's Sunday monthly meet be.... You can make your choice of which event to attend each month based on your schedule at that time

Two Wheeled Texans is lucky to have Drew and Leon putting these rides every month. Each one puts a lot of effort into planning and being on the rides every month. And it's impossible to please everyone. Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me. Most of us take DREW and Leon for granted. We shouldn't. Thanks, both of you, for continuing the monthly rides.

Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me.

Me2...Me2!! nailed it Robert

We've got many good folks here on TWT
...givin their time to put together these regular meets....
THANKYA THANKYA THANKYA

.& now..the Linament Sisters with that old Joe Walsh song.... Lifes Been Good

Last edited:
Me2...Me2!! nailed it Robert

Of course we appreciate you, Rod.

Anyone who can recite the Rand McNally map book is a true asset to have.

:rofl:

In!
I had a family gathering that weekend, but moaned and groaned so much it got moved to another weekend. :eat3:

Out for camping (unless there is a heck of a cold front that comes through).

For those of yall asking....the whole reason Drew has these on Sundays...is because he has to work EVERY Saturday (car dealer salesman)
There is already a Saturday Pie Run every month....so why not let Drew's Sunday monthly meet be.... You can make your choice of which event to attend each month based on your schedule at that time

Makes sense, I was just asking. I never thought to ask before. Questions and answers are what educate everyone.

Thanks for educating me!

Two Wheeled Texans is lucky to have Drew and Leon putting these rides every month. Each one puts a lot of effort into planning and being on the rides every month. And it's impossible to please everyone. Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me. Most of us take DREW and Leon for granted. We shouldn't. Thanks, both of you, for continuing the monthly rides.

Agree 100 %!!! :eat:

In!
I had a family gathering that weekend, but moaned and groaned so much it got moved to another weekend. :eat3:

Out for camping (unless there is a heck of a cold front that comes through).

That is why I am a strong fan of not having families!!!! :P

Back