• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 Honda CRF450R For Sale Price Reduced - SOLD

jbird710

Don’t you know about the Bird?
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
SOLD

right_zpsl3oyuixk.jpg

front_zps8sfbzels.jpg

left_zpsaotehsiz.jpg

rear_zpsk1omnalt.jpg

Top end rebuilt by EBR in League City:
New Wiesco piston and rings
New stainless steel valves
Less than 2 hours on new top end (non-racing)
Leo Vince exhaust
Tag Triple Clamps
Handguards
Forks & shock resprung for 300 lb
Excel wheels and Talon hubs
Works Connection Glide Plate w/guards
Works Connection Frame Guards
ARC levers
Pro Taper bars
Radiator Guards
New Twin Air filter
Various anodized parts
Honda OEM owners and repair mauals

Have owned this bike several years, but bad knees, a broken wrist, and gallbladder issues have kept me from being able to appreciate it. It has always had VP C12 race gas run it only to prevent carb gum up - it doesn't require it. Chain and sprockets in perfect condition. Tires are like new. Needs nothing other than a new owner who can ride it. Clear Texas title.
$2200
jbird710@yahoo.com
seven;one:three;;two-five-two##**sixtysix**two**one

Last edited:
Re: 2004 Honda CRF450R For Sale

Thanks Chris!

Howdy Irish! I do have an old boat trailer that would make a good motorcycle trailer with just a little work (add rails and maybe make a deck) it would need new lights and tires, but it's yours for free if you want it. I was going to cut it up for scrap metal, but really hate to destroy a usable trailer.

That is way awesome and appreciated but the logistics are an issue. And I really want/need an enclosed trailer. Thanks.

Hanging on to the enclosed trailer - way too useful. Used it the last two days to move a friend in the rain.

Re: 2004 Honda CRF450R For Sale Price Reduced

Price reduced - $2200

jbird do not know you but pretty sure i like you .man you sell some super sano bikes .good luck with the sell .tony d:rider:

Thanks Tony! I hate selling these bikes, but several injuries over the years (ironically; not motorcycle related) require me to limit my offroad riding. I always try to take care of my bikes so they'll take care of me and not leave me stranded.

You probably have a better quality of friends. :lol2:

Would you have another 500af for sale?

I've got most of the parts and a donor bike for the engine including a '08 CRF450R frame already to go. Unfortunately, I've severely torn my rotator cuff and will be having surgery early Friday morning. Not sure when I'll get it together.

Okay thanks for replying. Hope you get healed up soon.

I've got most of the parts and a donor bike for the engine including a '08 CRF450R frame already to go. Unfortunately, I've severely torn my rotator cuff and will be having surgery early Friday morning. Not sure when I'll get it together.

Good luck young man. Don't do anything stupid during the recovery,,,,,like I usually do.

Bike is still for sale. All it needs is a rider.

Back