• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Great deal on lodging in Kerville

That is a good price, but then the fine print.

This deal is not available: July 4-5, 11-12, 18-19; Aug. 1-2, 8-9; Oct. 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 22-25. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-967-3767 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. King rooms are based on double occupancy only. Up to two additional people in the Double Queen rooms are free. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly.

I stopped once and when told $100+ for the night, I said "pass" then the clerk started look and gave me a room for $70.

I stayed there once , Never again . Its Hill Country Inn if I have to stay there . Usually I am in a lot less crowded town when out there . SEYA

Back