• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Happy New Year!! U R There

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
Got a 1-1-2018 pic..... Put it here...
99340346a768a6661d92c25c920a8e81.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Me too. In my Jeep or Honda CRV, both AWD. But never on just two wheels. :eek2:

Me too. In my Jeep or Honda CRV, both AWD. But never on just two wheels. :eek2:
But I have ridden while it was snowing before.... Both times while out in New Mexico.... One time headed south from Alpine AZ on 180 to Reserve & on south to Silver City... With MrgreenGenes on his Wing...roads mostly clear
The other time ..in early Spring..awoke to huge snowflakes at the motel.. but not sticking.. FJR was already covered in snow... Checked parking lot... Took off across town for brkfst... then afterward
Rode from Gallup to Grants then north across the indian reservation to Cuba... Beautiful country in the snow...(wish I had my camera)
When I stopped mid afternoon...(still snowing)..A waitress in Cuba asked if I was crazy or sumthin
Gotta admit...I didnt see any other bikes out.. Hardly any cars on the reservation!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I actually rode today! it wasn't so bad puttered over to Godley and back.

I normally try to take a New Year's ride. It was 13 degrees this morning so I waited till it reached a nice 21 degrees. Took a ride to DQ then over to and down 4 by Palo Pinto lake. My pic of the lake was to large I suppose. It would not load.

I took a New Years WALK. Froze my chin & cheeks solid. I had already chickened of going for a run. Riding today? No thanks!

This was actually from the 31st, but we drove out to Bridgeport in that weather. I cleaned it all off on the 1st. Lol
12/31/17
1b97fbb76bd39222c740c94d81f51504.jpg

1/1/18
8786c5549db34d13d9c8042b0aa120ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back