• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Bryan, I would like to do breakfast but it looks like rain tomorrow. I generally don't go to breakfast unless I can ride, and I don't like to ride through Houston in the rain. May be we can find a day this week or next that not as wet.

Sounds good FYI you ever ride on new years day ? we have a small group ride coming up if weather is good , and will be up near your neck of the woods

Sounds good FYI you ever ride on new years day ? we have a small group ride coming up if weather is good , and will be up near your neck of the woods

I haven't as of yet. But, would be willing to give it a go, providing weather. Also waiting on my "road worthy" ride, which is still at the shop. If I rode the Wing, I'm afraid you guys would be waiting on me a lot. :-)

I haven't as of yet. But, would be willing to give it a go, providing weather. Also waiting on my "road worthy" ride, which is still at the shop. If I rode the Wing, I'm afraid you guys would be waiting on me a lot. :-)

It's a relaxed pace may even be a wing with a car tire on it there aka Dr. Blackbird :rofl:

Happy New Year everybody.
How about breakfast at Dot’s on 45 in the morning?

I have a good 5 a.m.start on Allen parkway. If I am done in time I may head over if anyone is going. I'll check the thread tomorrow @ 8 a.m.

Happy New Year, fellers! Hope everyone's resolutions include "more riding", lol. Won't make it in the morning; working. Have fun.

I'm going to try to find my way there. I always get turned around on the streets from downtown where the HOV dumps you to a street that gets over to Yale.

Sounds evoluntionary, see y’all there.
Tom

I seem to be having some kind of gastrointestinal issue this morning. Will try to make it next week.

Looks like a no go again for me. Weather says 29deg and a 'light wintery mix'. Doesn't sound like great motorcycling weather.

I don’t think I’m going to make it tomorrow either. I don’t have reservations about my driving but I’m worried about the other idiots :eek2: that would be on the road if there is any ice.

I don’t think I’m going to make it tomorrow either. I don’t have reservations about my driving but I’m worried about the other idiots :eek2: that would be on the road if there is any

Hmm :ponder: I have a feeling this is a shot at some of us :moon: :thpt:

I don’t think I’m going to make it tomorrow either. I don’t have reservations about my driving but I’m worried about the other idiots :eek2: that would be on the road if there is any ice.

Hmm :ponder: I have a feeling this is a shot at some of us :moon: :thpt:

You know how the old saying goes about “If the shoe fits.......”
But wait, Joe already said he’s not driving so there’s not so many to worry about.

... But wait, Joe already said he’s not driving so there’s not so many to worry about.

That's true! Everyone is safe, unless you happen to look like a dog. If you do, I don't recommend sitting anywhere close to the street in Chuck's neighborhood.

Good to see everyone this morning. What did we have, seven? Three of us actually rode. :loco: Anyway, does anyone remember ShyKatZ in Galveston? Well, we now have a ShyKatZ in Conroe. About 5 miles from my house. Really, two miles, as the crow flies. I may try it out for old times.

Back