• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thanksgiving Welcome Stop

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Any TWT members traveling through NB today are more than welcome to stop for food or deserts (all homemade) at our home today

Safe travels to all.

That's a very kind and generous offer! :eat: If I was passing thru I'd drop by... but, I'm in Austin all day...but

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all fellow TWTers!

That is an extraordinarily kind offer. Thankfully, I got my parents to move from San Antonio to Arlington some years back, so I'm spared that run. Given what traffic has grown to these days, I'm afraid I'd make it to your place, take a break, and be afraid to leave.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Any TWT members traveling through NB today are more than welcome to stop for food or deserts (all homemade) at our home today

Safe travels to all.

It does my heart good to see invitations extended as you have done. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. We are in Thorndale area at home for the day.

Back