• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kenny "10-95" Meadors, Bryan, Tx.

10-95

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought that since most here know what I do for a living they might get a kick out of this. At least my wife thought it was funny......
This is me (and a friend)at the LBJ living history farm last week.

LBJpig(4).jpg

Me and my Speedmaster in Chappel Hill. This was on the break-in ride. I have bags and a flyscreen on it now. Hopefully I'll be able to get some EPCO pipes and rejet so you can really tell it's a British Twin. Right now it's pretty quiet.

KenSM.jpg

That first pic is so small it is hard to tell what that is. However, I am guessing it is a "Pig" :-P Are you bonding with it? :eek:

Nice looking ride!

Adios,

That was one of the biggest sows I have ever seen. I am about 6'3" and it came up past my waist. I was glad for the fence.
When my wife first saw the pic she didn't get it --- went right over her head. After I explained it she just giggled and giggled.
And yes TM, we bonded nicely. :mrgreen:

I just found out my department put my pic up on the internet. Hopefully it won't be photoshopped too much. For some reason my computer didn't show my office number but if anyone is ever in town give me a holler. 979-209-5541

BPD Webpage

You might have opened a big can of worms here.... ;-)

All in good fun ya' know.... :nana

breaktime.jpg

This ones obvious. Who can do better......

[thread jack]

HiSPL, did you not realize that 10-95 was LEO??

10-95 said:
I just found out my department put my pic up on the internet. Hopefully it won't be photoshopped too much. For some reason my computer didn't show my office number but if anyone is ever in town give me a holler. 979-209-5541

BPD Webpage

Thems some fancy rides :-D

How do you like the beemers

Tourmeister said:
HiSPL, did you not realize that 10-95 was LEO??
Of couse I did. :twisted: Thats the whole point..... If it bothers anyone I'll delete it. But with a invitation like that you just gotta respond....
Hopefully it won't be photoshopped too much.

Hehe :lol: Just funnin' ya Ken.....

The RT's are sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! One day I might be able to afford one. :chug:

No offense taken at the donut gag HiSPL. You're more likely to catch me at La Familia at Texas/24th eating a breakfast taco.

I stopped at Donald Donuts the other day to get a kolache (hate donuts) and had a former "client" that saw me go in. She had some comments for me but as soon as I mentioned all the "favors" she was doing for the female inmate population on her last stay at the Brazos County greybar hotel she left in a big huff. :shrug: I guess she can't take it as well as she gives it.

:rofl

I'm glad to know you've got a sense of humor about it..... I'd hate to be arrested the next time I'm cruisin' through Bryan.... :shock:

:chug:

hey 10-95 do you know a BPD officer named Steven that lives in Madisonville? I am not sure of his last name. He lives next door to a good friend of mine.

Yeah. Spillars. He's a pretty good ol' boy............

I took Ben's spot. He promoted to Lt. and works nights now. Used to work under him.

We went to the BMWs starting in Dec 03 and then took final shipment in Feb 04.

And what is your opinion of these BMW's?

Adios,

Back