• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brian's (Texas T) wife, Brenda

Thanks for the update Brian. God has given you and Brenda a heavy cross to bear but know that both of you have been and will continue to be in our prayers.

I'm happy to hear she's up to riding and I hope y'all have many fine rides on that Wing. May God bless both of you.

I was wondering about this after I saw the Connie up for sale. Thank you for the update. Praying for continuing advancements in her health.

Thanks for the update. I admire your attitude during this difficult time.

Coolidge is a small town about 45 minutes south of us and they have an old-timey mom & pop cafe called Tag's, so we loaded up Sunday morning and went to have some breakfast. She did fine. After being off the bike for 3.5 years we're both a little sore, but we'll ease into it. Next stop will be Miami (AZ) for our first Tour Of Honor stop of the year.

Attachments

• Back on the bike 4-9-17.jpg
    Back on the bike 4-9-17.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
I second that good news indeed. And it takes me only a few weeks of not riding to get out of bike shape.

Glad to read that you and yours are back together on the road.

Being back on the bike has to be good therapy... for BOTH of you ;-) :clap:

Back