• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

australian shepherd pups

AlanP

Reaction score
Free to good home,, These aren't motorcycle related but I know you guys will provide a good home.

We have a couple pups left from our daughter and sons male and female registered Aussie litter and we are looking for good homes with plenty of room to run for them.
They were born 2/13/2018, Mother has international and national champion bloodline in agility just one generation up, and is about 40lbs 18" tall. The father’s father was champion in show and is about 36lbs 19". These are on small size of standard or the large size for mini's. They have had tails and dew claws removed as well as given worm prevention medication at about 3 weeks. They went back on the 4/6/18 and 4/30/18 for fecal test, vaccinations and full wellness examination and checked out great. One is red/white/tan and other is black/white/tan.

I cant upload pictures so pm with email if interested, thanks
pet registration Free to good HOME

Attachments

• 0EB4EFD9-AD05-4482-841F-9C6E609DED9B.jpg
    0EB4EFD9-AD05-4482-841F-9C6E609DED9B.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC_0664.jpg
    DSC_0664.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_0669.jpg
    DSC_0669.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0663.jpg
    DSC_0663.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 193
  • z4f81hd5dmd.jpg
    z4f81hd5dmd.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
ASDR, dam is Mystic Bella Marie, sire is Wile E Cody. both pups are males.

Parents registered with? AKC, ASCA, both or other. Parents full names for pedigree search.
Red tri sex? Blk tri sex?
Thanks Rick

Last edited:
Alan, I think you only get one perfect dog in your life. Mine looked just like that red one.
PM sent

This little black guy is still available, if you like him and can provide a good home for him lets talk! My main objective for him is a good home.

Free to good Home!!! Just had shots up to date Monday, want him a home where he has room to run.

That little blackie is a looker!
Free to good home,, These aren't motorcycle related but I know you guys will provide a good home.

We have a couple pups left from our daughter and sons male and female registered Aussie litter and we are looking for good homes with plenty of room to run for them.
They were born 2/13/2018, Mother has international and national champion bloodline in agility just one generation up, and is about 40lbs 18" tall. The father’s father was champion in show and is about 36lbs 19". These are on small size of standard or the large size for mini's. They have had tails and dew claws removed as well as given worm prevention medication at about 3 weeks. They went back on the 4/6/18 and 4/30/18 for fecal test, vaccinations and full wellness examination and checked out great. One is red/white/tan and other is black/white/tan.

I cant upload pictures so pm with email if interested, thanks
pet registration Free to good HOME

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That little blackie is a looker!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I picked the red pup from Alan a couple of weeks ago
I looked at the black pup also, he was really nice and had neat markings. I would have taken both if I could
They are very smart and this red one is already training to be a goat herding dog.

cd52c865761dcf6c8eb3a1f8cae32c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are few months to early for us. We are building on 10 acres but can't have one till September. Handsome pup for sure

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah Monte I should have sent this one with you! I would love to have a video of red working.

I picked the red pup from Alan a couple of weeks ago
I looked at the black pup also, he was really nice and had neat markings. I would have taken both if I could
They are very smart and this red one is already training to be a goat herding dog.

cd52c865761dcf6c8eb3a1f8cae32c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like he is going to a new home, thanks for all the interest and kind words.

Back