• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I'm in for Chuy's. Provided no one will be offended when I consume the green sauce with a straw

Has anyone ever been to this annual event? Annual Fish Fry. I was thinking of attending this year for the first time, if anyone from our group is interested.

Speaking of fried fish, a few of us are planing a ride to Pine Tree Lodge for lunch this Sunday. I'll be at Rudy's for breakfast at 9:00, kickstands up at 9:30.

Planning on riding tomorrow if the weather holds true. I'll be leaving my house around 9 AM in Santa Fe. My plan is to ride up to Montgomery and take 149 to Yankees Tavern. Then head west on 3090 to Navasota, then maybe ride around Brenham some. If anybody is interested let me know and we can meet somewhere, otherwise I'm rolling solo.

That's the place in Bacliff? I should be able to make that.

I'm out. I poured some race gas in a tank so I could refill the jug and the #%@! petcock leaked even though it was turned off. Just got home, now I'm drying up 2 gallons of gas and hoping my garage doesn't blow up.

Sorry we didn't make it, folks. I guess now that we live in La Porte, it makes it near impossible to be on time anywhere south of Seabrook. We left a bit late due to Becky having to work over an extra 30 minutes, but only made it as far as Repsdorph. Baled out and had breakfast at Waffle House instead. 146 traffic slurps!!

Back