• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy, from Pensacola, FL Noob

Reaction score
My name is Dane, I live in Pensacola, FL. Joined this site for info and riding in and around Texas. Specifically the upcoming GDR and Big Bend rides/rallies.

I ride a 2012 HD street bob and I have a ride, fly, store, repeat bike (DR650) that is currently in El Paso.

Pretty new to off-road (meaning I ride slow, easy stuff), but learning with each trip. Looking forward to meeting/riding with some of you soon!

dcw

Welcome to the site, great folks here in TWT always willing to share info or help a rider out. The DR650 is a great platform for dual sport and very friendly to to new DS riders.
You folks got a pretty active DS group over that way also in - Dixie Dual Sport Riders - another great bunch of folks to ride with. I've only done a couple of rides with them over in south AL but had a great time.
Hope we cross trails one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back