• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from NW Fort Worth

Cankor

Reaction score
Got back in to bikes a few years ago and recently picked up a Ktm 1190 to get a little farther down the road.:rider:

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 151
Welcome to TWT. There are a ton of TWT riders up in your area,so you can find plenty of riding buddies. Do you do any motorcycle camping? We try to get one in every month here. What did you have before the KTM? Make sure to join in on one of the ride to eat events all posted in the upcoming ride section of the site. KP

Haven't tried the camping yet but thats the goal. Had another KTM before this one, what can I say I'm a loyal guy!

Welcome..
If you look under upcoming rides you will see Friday night burgers and ice cream, its right down the street from NE mall and open to all, in fact probably everyone will cage tonight with the weather. We get together rain or shine.. :eat:

Don't know about tonight but I am going to make it to these sooner or later!

Hey Cankor welcome to the site...I too am a new member and am really impressed this forum. Which 1190 did you pick up... R or S?? Sure do like those 1190's. Was kinda disappointed in KTM for not showing up at the IMS in Dallas this year. I sure wanted to see a few models and especially the new 1090R that is coming to our shore this year. Hope to see you on the road.

Rexford

recently picked up a Ktm 1190 to get a little farther down the road.:rider:

That should do it ... or even if no road exists ...

Welcome!

There are a smattering of us that get together every opportunity and log miles.

I got the standard. I was saving for a 1090 too but found a used 1190 and thats how that turned out! Lol

Back