• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I'm 90% in today. Co-worker is out, but very quiet day since more than half the company is on vacation. So as long as no emergencies pop up, I'm in.

I was thinking about going for a ride Thursday. Anyone having lunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off work until next year and was thinking about going to Billy's on Thursday. I will be in my "new-to-me" 2014 Chevy Volt. :-P

2014VOLT.jpg

It sure was beautiful riding today. In for tomorrow, unless something comes up.

While I was prepping the bike I realized the registration is out. So I guess I'll take tomorrow to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like weather this week will clear up by Thursday with a high of 73. If all goes well I'll be riding to Billy's, haven't been on the bike for a few weeks now. Hope to see many of you on Thursday!

Well I hope you get relief soon and it's just a short 24-hour thing.

Thanks Dave. I was pretty sick for a while, even missed ten days at the gym. Still coughing, but feeling human again. See you Thursday.

Yep, after Wednesday we should get a couple weeks of great weather. I might try to swing by...if I don't stumble out of the gate.

flipmeister.gif

RB

Thanks Dave. I was pretty sick for a while, even missed ten days at the gym. Still coughing, but feeling human again. See you Thursday.

Glad to hear you're human, or almost, again.

I had a bug in December, Melody thinks it was a cold. She's been suffering from allergies for weeks and has had a squeaky voice for at least a week now.

Didn't get to Billy's last week. Melody scheduled the exterminator to come out that morning. I guess 5 years of me going to Billy's on Thursday's hasn't sunk in for her yet.

I'm back in Montana. I had to bail on Jan.3 as the cedar fever was getting too debilitating. It's a winter wonderland up here. Yesterday was 35 and I was in a t-shirt. Love it!

I'll be there on my new MX bike, the XR650R.

Rusty are you going to Billies tomorrow? I was thinking about coming and driving down in the Mini,if it isn't too cold hope to have the top down:trust:

I doubt I'll make it. I have a meeting that starts at 10:30 and don't know how long it will run. Thanks for offering to come down Arnold, and don't let the fact that I won't be there stop you from coming.

Last edited:
OK, I'm officially proposing to move lunch to the food trailer park just south of Billy's. I'm there now, and there are probably 7 different trailers: hot dogs, hamburger, Mexican, Thai, and doughnuts! There's plenty of parking for both cars and bikes. It's just west of sonic on Burnet, a literal stone's throw from Billy's.

It's too pretty outside to eat inside...

So, who's with me?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back