• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Parting out 2002 CBR 954 RR

Reaction score
Well the engine has a home, so the rest gets broken.

Prices do not include shipping unless specifically mentioned...I will charge actual shipping and materials costs from ZIP 79416. Large items will be shipped via Greyhound to keep the rates reasonable (or use your home address if you prefer unreasonable rates). Any "shipped" prices are shipped to residential addresses within the United States that are not located on some ridiculous island that can only be reached by a ferry.

Forks and triples ~ $300
The fork seals must be replaced. For $360 I'll replace the seals

Front Calipers ~ $80

Front wheel ~ $250

Rotors ~ $80

**Full front end (forks, wheel, fender, rotors, calipers, master, brake lines, etc) ~ $575

Rear wheel/rotor ~ $50

Rear caliper ~ $25

Swingarm ~ $75

Shock ~ $45

**Full rear end (swingarm, axle, pivot, swingarm mount, wheel, rotor, caliper, etc) ~ $200

***Full suspension ~ $700

Rearsets ~ $100

Rear subframe (is tweaked a bit) ~ $50

Full fairings ~ $400

Headlight ~ $100

Fairing/headlight stays ~ $75

Seats (faded, small tear in rear) ~ $30

Main Frame ~ $100, straight and clean but no title. Can provide bonded title for cost ($500+/- total)

I do not have pictures of individual parts...bike has not been torn down yet.

baXmmJD.jpg

XCfdB9l.jpg

2cQ0Hny.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2002 CBR 954 RR

Edited to reflect the difference between a "clean" title and a "bonded" one because apparently when I asked the tax assessor if the title I get would be clean and transferable, her "yes" was more vague than I realized.

Change in direction...motor is being used for another project. If a mod could edit to title to reflect it being parted out I would appreciate it!

Back