• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WANT: Givi Lock Cylinders with Keys

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
Do you have any leftover Givi locks for luggage. Maybe you bought a set of matching locks for your 2-3 cases & have the non matching originals not being used. I need to make 2 sets of 3 locks for Monokey cases. The key code can be ... 054 need 2ea... 126 x1 or 151 ..1-2ea

Keys preferred but not needed in all combos if you have just the lock

Whatcha got???

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can call Givi. If your experience is like mine in getting a new keyblank, you'll be treated like you've ruined their day.

That phone call is why I own a Shad. My experience with Shad is why my next one will be an ugly Pelican case. :D

I have a set of 2 labelled 004.

a single labelled 084

and a pair of cylinders with no tumblers

Don't know if you've gotten this solved but PJ just started selling Givi stuff. He might be able to be a middle man for you and get you a good deal. Worth hitting him up.

http://www.pjschurchofspeed.com/

He posts here occasionally as PJFZ1.

You probably won't find what you are looking for on his site but he's fast with his responses on communication.

Here I is! (Thanks Jasen).

I can order the key sets for one, two, or 3 locks to all be keyed the same. The Individual keys are much harder to come by, and getting the set isn't that expensive.

Shoot us an e-mail (sales@pjsparts.com) if you still need these. It would be about 2 weeks for me to have them. I'll probably end up stocking them.

If you want them right now, they are available on Amazon here:, Though that's not us.

Last edited:
Back